Uni-Solar PVL-136, 136W Solar Laminate
- Uni-Solar PVL-136, 136 Watt 24 volt nominal Laminate
The innovative UNI-SOLAR product line includes building integrated photovoltaic (BIPV) a lightweight, flexible solar electric system designed to serve a dual purpose of roofing and power generation. It is also an ideal solution for new construction or re-roof situations.
- Architecturally pleasing systems that do not distract from the natural lines of the home
- Complete design freedom with ridge to eave coverage possible
- Solar panels are structurally and aesthetically integrated roofing elements
- Cost effective installation through easy and fast fixing of large area roofing elements using standard installation techniques
- No back-ventilation of solar panels necessary (lightweight laminates are easy to handle and can be field applied directly on metal)
- No support structures needed
- UL Listed as prepared roofing cover
- Modules and inverter UL Listed
- Integrated with flat 16” wide (minimum) metal roofing systems
- Wind and water-tight roof
- Suitable both for renovation and for new construction
- 20-year power output and 5-year system warranty
- Standard junction box or weather-tight quick connect system
- “Peel & stick” adhesive backing capable of withstanding 160 mph wind loads
Solar Laminate PVL-Series
High Temperature and Low Light Performance
20 Year Warranty on Power Output at 80%
Bypass Diodes for Shadow Tolerance
UL Listed to 600 VDC
Meets IEC 61646 Requirements
Rated Power (Pmax): 136 watts
Production Tolerance: ±5%
Dimensions: LxWxD 216" x 15.5" x 0.2" (5486x 394 x 4 mm), 0.6" (16 mm) including potted terminal housing assembly.
Weight: 17.0 lbs. (7.7 kg)
Output Cables: ~2.5 mm2 cable with weatherproof DC rated with quick-connect terminals 22" (560 mm) length
By-pass Diodes: Connected across every solar cell.
Laminate Encapsulation: Durable ETFE (e.g. Tefzel®) high light-transmissive polymer.
Adhesive: Ethylene propylene copolymer adhesive-sealant with microbial inhibitor.
Cell Type: 22 triple junction amorphous silicon solar cells 14" x 9.4" (356 x 239 mm) connected in series.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SAFETY
Listed by Underwriter's Laboratories for electrical and fire safety (Class A Max. Slope 2/12, Class B Max. Slope 3/12, and Class C Unlimited Slope fire ratings) for use in systems up to 600 VDC.
LAMINATE STANDARD CONFIGURATION
Photovoltaic laminate with potted terminal housing assembly with output cables and quick-connect terminals, e.g. Multi-contact (MC3) connectors
Photovoltaic laminate with junction box.
ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS: STC1
- New or qualified new roof installation
- 16" minimum steel pan width
- PVDF Coated (Galvalume® or Zincalume®) steel metal pan
- Steel pans with flat surface (without pencil beads or decorative stippling)
- Installation be certified installers only
- Installation temperature between 10°C to 40°C (50°F to 100°F)
- Maximum roof temperature 85°C (185°F)
- Minimum slope 1:12 (5°)
- Maximum slope 21:12 (60°)
- Refer to manufacturers installation guide for approved substrates & installation methods
Maximum Power (Pmax): 136 w
Voltage at Pmax (Vmp): 33.0 V
Current at Pmax (Imp): 4.1 A
Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 5.1 A
Open-circuit Voltage (Voc): 46.2 V
Maximum Series Fuse Rating: 8 A
Maximum Power (Pmax): 105 w
Voltage at Pmax (Vmp): 30.8 V
Current at Pmax (Imp): 3.42 A
Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 4.1 A
Open-circuit Voltage (Voc): 42.2 V
Temperature Coefficient of Isc: 5.1 mA/°K (0.10%/°C)
Temperature Coefficient of Voc: -176 mV°/K (-0.38%/°C)
Temperature Coefficient of Pmax: -286 w/°K (-0.21 %/°C)
Temperature Coefficient of Imp: 4.1 mA/°K (0.10%/°C)
Temperature Coefficient of Vmp: -102 mV/°K (-0.31%/°C)
1 1000 w/m2, AM 1.5, 25°C, Cell Temperature
2 800 w/m2, AM 1.5, 1 m/s wind
3 AM 1.5, 1000w/m2 irradiance
1 During the first 8 to 10 weeks of operation, electrical output exceeds specified ratings. Power output may be higher by 15%, operation voltage may be higher by 11% and operating current may be higher by 4%
2 Electrical specifications are based on measurements performed at standard test conditions of 1000 W/m2 irradiance, Air Max 1.5 and Cell Temperature of 25C after stabilization
3Actual performance may vary up to 10% from rated power due to low temperature operation, spectral and other related effects. Maximum system open-circuit voltage not to exceed 6000 VDC per UL.
4 Specifications subject to change without notice
- No information available
Weight: 17 lbs